On November 7, 2018, Archbishop Aymond blessed the newly renovated Gayle and Tom Benson House of Priestly Formation (formerly the Lourdes House). This house is used for the members of the fourth theology deacons who have just returned from their from their five-month internships. The number of rooms has now doubled from 12 to 24, has added two code-compliant staircases, a fire alarm system, and a common room. The seminary community is extremely grateful to the Bensons’ generosity and for the greatly improved living conditions for those seminarians who will be staying in the house. The building was opened in Fall 1938 as a convent for the Sisters of the Holy Family. The house then served as the Pope John XXIII House of Formation, then the Carmelite House, then the Saint John Vianney House of Discernment, then the Lourdes House, and now, on this 80th anniversary of the original convent, will perpetually serve as the Gayle and Tom Benson of Priestly Formation for seminarians.