How to Rent
1. Contact Chase Rodrigue, Coordinator of Seminary Operations, by phone at (504) 866-7426 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Upon verification of the availability and approval by the rector, carefully read and complete the Facilities Rental Agreement.
3. Return the completed form, signed by an authorized representative, to the Coordinator of Seminary Operations with a check for the deposit.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does NDS provide catering services?
No. It is up to the renter to provide their own caterer. This includes all refreshments, i.e. coffee, water, soft drinks. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure that all trash is removed after the event.
2. Does NDS provide linens?
No. We provide the space, HVAC, tables, chairs, set up, and A/V equipment, if needed, only.
3. Are there cooking facilities on site?
No. There is a service kitchen for warming only.